Saturday 5 January 2013

The worst pain ever..!


Last day, one of the worst day in my life. What a pain I suffered... ! no one knows. Do you know what is the worst pain in this world?
 Cutting ones head? Cutting ones limbs? Stabbing wound? Having shot with a gun? 
No. No. I’d say, it’s the pain of an injection. Have you ever had it? Yes, I had it yesterday. Other pains either lasts for some moments or you may withstand it. But this…oh! no, you can not bear it up.
I started screaming at that very moment and could not stop even late in the evening.  Body was hot as I’m in a furnace. It was burning and shivering. The whole day, I had been through the mother of all hells. I couldn’t move one my  leg. As it shook a bit inadvertently, it took me to a grave…! More over, I couldn’t dare even to have my inevitable njum..njum..njum.
Horrible!
I kept my leg to mom’s body so that it can’t move. And saw the hell as it shook when she tried to feed.  But poor mom, she tried a lot to soothe me. Mom put wet towels on. Patted me. Sung for me.  But I couldn’t help.
 Some times I feel it strange that she love a lot, still allow me to be hurt. In the morning I was sleeping calm and safe on her lap and woke up with a pain of piercing a needle on to right thigh. Two white dressed ghosts smiling and uttering some evil chants in English. “ACG” “…BCG”… or some other English letters. .(Earlier I heard some one mentioning them the ‘angels’on the earth. Utter nonsense..!!) Mom beside them. She handed me over to those ghosts to hurt me. I felt cheated. It doubled the pain. I did hate my mom like anything. The next moment she started to soothe me. Never let me down besides her arms started to pain. I confused and surprised, why she was so..?!

With pain
Yours Kunji.

No comments: